For lunch, we have prepared a chopped salmon and avocado egg sandwich. Sometimes it is maybe difficult what to choose for lunch. We tend to grab the easiest and fastest things we can find. It also has to do with the time I guess, but let’s say we will keep this only for our weekends. It is not only easy to make, but it is also very healthy and tasty too.
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- chopped salmon
- creme fraiche
- cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
Start with spreading the cream cheese on your sandwich. Next on is the avocado, it is better to smash it, furthermore, the chopped salmon is mixed with some creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. On top the poached egg. Decorate with some fresh watercress and you are ready to enjoy your beautiful looking and very tasty sandwich.
How to make a poached egg:
- Always take a fresh egg
- Add a small dash of vinegar to a pan of steadily boiling water. When water has come to a boil, reduce heat only a little bit, and bring water to a simmer.
- Crack the egg into a cup.
- Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
- Gently tip the egg into the water. Leave to cook for two and a half minutes.
- Carefully remove the egg with a slotted spoon, cutting off any wispy edges using the edge of the spoon.
- Drain softly with kitchen paper to dry a little bit.
The result, a beautiful, tasty and very healthy sandwich.
For more recipes have a look here.
Want to stay up to date? Subscribe to our newsletter and get royalty free images.
Disclaimer: Photos may be copied, posts are allowed to be shared, provided that full and clear credit is given @thevirtualstylist.net with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you for your understanding.