Hot chocolate and recipes for cold days. Some mouth-watering recipes and a collage. This is what I imagine, a very cold and crisp day, sunshine and lots of snow. Enjoying a hot chocolate and some sweets at the open fire, doesn’t sound that very tempting?
1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
crushed oreos for topping
4. Add the oreos to the warm milk.
5. Serve with whip cream topping and oreos crushed on the top.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup hot cocoa powder milk, chocolate flavor
- 5 double stuff Oreos, Finely processed in a food processor
- 1 tsp. of marshmallow flavoring
- 2 double stuff Oreos, broken up for garnish
- Marshmallow flavored ice cream topping, for drizzle
- Warm up milk on stove until it becomes hot, but do not let it boil.
- Add in hot cocoa powder, finely ground/processed Oreo cookies and Marshmallow flavoring. Stir to combine well.
- Pour into two mugs. Top with whipping cream and drizzle with Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping. Sprinkle on some extra Oreo crumbs for garnish.
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/raw sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium – high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.